Monday, December 10, 2012

Blog # 8

 
Food Inc.
 
 

 

          The essential theme of "Food Inc." is the eliteness of where people food derives from. There was nothing that really surprised me about this film due to the fact of teenagers having the leading case of obesity within the U.S.A. In our generation you see twelve and thirteen year old females with America's Next Top Model bodies and guys within the same age groups with mustaches andgoatees. There had to be an explanation for this problem: the hormones in the food. My mom taught me a long time ago to try and budget out your money correctly, making it affordable for me to attain organic and natural foods so they don't deteriorate your organs like conventional items. And I toltally agree because I have felt the difference and my mom is from Alabama and she has raised cattle,milked cows,fed chickens and ect.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment